Arts & Crafts Cottage House Plan with Rear Lanai
About This Plan
- An attractive covered entry establishes great curb appeal, along with the attention to detail in its tapered columns, and elegant brackets that frame the gabled roofline. The raised entry pops out from the front porch and adds prominence to the front façade. Stacked-stone accents along the bottom adds to the visual appeal.
- This Arts & Crafts-style cottage lives large for a home of 1,699 sq. ft. great for a footprint conscious homeowner. The home is filled with upgrades such as 10-foot ceilings, generous guest bedrooms, a fireplace and a kitchen complete with a snack-bar island and convenient pantry.
- Additional features include a large covered lanai which opens to the great room. Tray ceilings define the dining area from the great room, while windows allow lots of natural light.
- A secluded master bedroom with it’s own private entry and lighted niche has a walk-in-closet, an opulent master bath and double-door access to the covered lanai.
- The utility room offers access to the garage while providing a closet and a sink.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this home. When built to specs, these can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get more room house plans 33173ZR (2,378 sq. ft.) and 33172ZR (2,583 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss