Atrium Ranch Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A grand entry porch leads to a dramatic 12'-high vaulted foyer with plant shelf that opens to great room.
- The great room enjoys a 16' vaulted ceiling and a fireplace. An overlook has views outside and to the 2-story atrium visible below.
- The kitchen has a peninsula bar with seating . The walk-in pantry is a nice touch. Steps beyond is a light-filled breakfast nook.
- Two walls of windows brighten the sunroom that adjoins the breakfast room and garage.
- To the right of the foyer are the sleeping quarters, set aside for privacy. All three bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Added Bonus: 898 square feet of optional living area on the lower level could add a family room, fourth bedroom, and bath to this home plan.
- Energy-Efficient Option: This house plan is also available with energy efficient R-Control SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) Systems.
Main Level - 3D view
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,398 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater