Attention to Detail
About This Plan
- Stonework, brick and decorative shutters, combined with an impressive arched entry, show this architect's attention to detail.
- The attention to details continues on the inside as well, with tray ceiling, built-ins and a wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- Both the foyer and the living room ceilings soar up to 20' high for a dramatic impression.
- The first floor master suite has a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and extra-large walk-in closet to appeal to homeowners.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor game room or make it a retreat for grown-ups.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this level are a great size and the fifth bedroom is off by itself on the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"