Attractive 3-Bed House Plan with Cathedral Ceilings in the Great Room and Master Suite
About This Plan
- This attractive home plan has a conservative footprint and a charming exterior highlighted by decorative brackets and a metal roof over the 26'8" wide and 6'4" deep front porch.
- The welcoming two story (14'6"-high) foyer includes a bench and dual coat closets for convenience.
- The cozy great room is surrounded by windows and a soaring 16'2" cathedral ceiling adds volume.
- The kitchen's efficient design puts all of the appliances within easy reach. A single space for dining ensures no space is wasted in this floor plan.
- The master bedroom has a large arched window and a 13'6" cathedral ceiling to create an airy feel in this home plan.
- Upstairs are two more bedrooms, a bath and a large 436 square foot bonus room await expansion.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick