Attractive 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Modern Farmhouse house plan gives you 2,385 square feet of finished heated space on one level and 280 square feet of expansion space above the garage. A shed dormer - there for aesthetics - is centered above the 8'-deep entry porch. The front door has transoms and side lights and is framed by matching divided windows giving the home great symmetry.
- The foyer is open to the great room with sliding doors that open to the rear porch beyond. A 4' by 9'6" kitchen island gives you great workspace and there's a walk-in pantry for storage. The dining area has access to the 14' by 17' rear porch which is plenty big enough for outdoor dining and furniture.
- A pair of French doors lets you into your home office with windows overlooking the front porch.
- The master suite is located on the left side of the home while two bedrooms share a bathroom on the right. Laundry is conveniently located steps away.
- The 2-car garage is side loading, and there are 3-car and front-facing garage option upgrades (allow up to 5 business days for any of them) giving this home great flexibility.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 14691RK (2,112 sq. ft.), 14693RK (2,136 sq. ft.) and 14694RK (2,416 sq. ft.).
Optional 2-Car Front Load
Optional 3-Car Front Load
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,385 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side