Attractive 4 Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The entry of this split bedroom home plan shows off the sensational columns which frame the dining room.
- Enjoy relaxing with company in front of the the fireplace in the comfortable great room with beautiful french doors accessing to the rear porch.
- Retreat to your master suite and bath complete with 'his and her' walk-in closets, double vanities and a wonderful whirlpool tub.
- Don't worry about the children, they will be having dreams of their own in the bedrooms located on the opposite side of this home.
- Related Plan: Get a brick exterior with house plan 59116ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick