Attractive and Affordable Getaway
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clocking in at under 1,900 square feet with additional room for expansion with a bonus room above, this is an attractive and affordable house plan.
- Wood trusses, shingle and stone combine to create a knockout exterior.
- The front porch is roomy and gives way to the foyer where you have views straight through the home.
- A flex room off the foyer shares a 2-sided foyer with the family which has a great barrel vaulted ceiling and lots of windows to the rear.
- The master bedroom has a tray vault ceiling, a sitting room and direct access to the 280 sq. ft. lanai with built-in grill and cooking area. Nearby, a second bedroom has a pocket door option built right into the plans.
- Across the home, you'll find more flexibility with the option to have a third bedroom or a sunroom/study with optional doors leading to the nook.
- The kitchen has commanding views of the family room, nook and even to the lanai, and a walk-in pantry adds to its functionality.
- The main roof pitch is 10 on 12 and the secondary pitch is 12 on 12 and the roof is a manufactured truss design.
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 181 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss