Attractive Craftsman Home Plan with Family Studio and Flex Bedroom or Study
About This Plan
- This attractive one-story Craftsman house plan has a charming stone and cedar shake exterior accented with cupolas and a shed dormer. Inside, the foyer leads to a dining room defined by columns and tray ceiling and a spacious great room with 18' cathedral ceiling.
- The gourmet kitchen opens to a comfy keeping room and breakfast room with abundant windows.
- Nestled at the rear of the home for ultimate privacy, the master suite offers a cathedral ceiling, dual walk-in closets and a well-appointed master bath with dual vanities. Across the home, two bedrooms and two full baths are located off the keeping room, while a bedroom/study with bath enjoys privacy on the other side of the house.
- Outdoor living space is plentiful -- the rear of the home plan includes an enormous screened porch with fireplace, and a second porch can be accessed from the great room and master suite.
- The family studio provides generous space for household chores and hobbies, and also serves as a mud room with direct access to and from the garage.
- A large bonus space over the garage gives you expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,613 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 596 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 7"
- Depth: 68' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick