Attractive Plan with Outdoor Patio
About This Plan
- This home plan may look standard on the outside, but take a second look! You'll find all the updated features you're looking for. First, look into the oversize garage to discover a spacious shop area - an ideal space to indulge in a woodworking hobby or to dabble in home improvement projects.
- Beyond the floor plan, outdoor lovers will appreciate the patio, which includes a built-in grill and fireplace. For the times you need extra space for guests, the design provides accommodations in a finished walk-out basement. The lower level offers two additional bedrooms, another bath, and a games room with a wet bar.
- The main level will remind you of the ease of one-level living. The island kitchen flows into the breakfast nook and great room. For times when a larger eating space is necessary, the floor plan provides a dining room, which is next to the foyer.
- The master suite and a secondary bedroom complete the main level. Each is accompanied by a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss