Attractive Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive hip roof sits atop this Southern house plan.
- Live all on one floor with a delightful open floor plan to give you views from room to room.
- Brick arches add a custom touch while still preserving the sight lines.
- Both the foyer and the living room boast 12' high ceilings.
- The spacious kitchen gets both an island and a big walk-in pantry.
- Keep the computer out of the living room by using the desk area near the master bedroom.
- Homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms are grouped on the other side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick