Attractive Southern House Plan with Alternate Exteriors Available
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful home plan gives you three, four or five bedrooms depending on how you use the space. Window boxes, brick accents, board-and-batten shutters combined with an abundance of windows for natural light all create this perfect southern home.
- Through the foyer, the formal dining room and study can be found. Converting the study for us as a bedroom is also an option.
- The focal point of the first floor is the vaulted great room with its attached kitchen and breakfast area. An oversized deck accessible from the breakfast area is a plus.
- The master suite with a tray ceiling is privately located on the left of the home. The 5-fixture bath has a vaulted ceiling. A roomy walk-in closet completes the suite. Two bedrooms with a shared bath are located across the home.
- Expansion is available over the garage. It comes with a full bath making it ideal for a private guest suite.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710007TZ and 710009BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,143 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick