Attractive Southern House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- An elegant arched front door mirrors the arches in all the front windows of this attractive Southern house plan.
- While the home appears to be a one-story, it is designed for a sloping lot and has a finished walkout lower level.
- There's even room for a future residential elevator.
- For empty-nesters, you can live all on the elegant first floor complete with tray ceilings, interior columns that preserve sight-lines and built-ins.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you see from the sink into the great room so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- A pocket door closes off the study and a screened porch beckons you to spend time outdoors.
- There's a second bedroom on this floor with two more on the lower level.
- And friends and family alike will love the huge rec room that opens to a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 1"
- Depth: 82' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss