Backyard Cottage or Home Office Escape
About This Plan
- This cottage was designed as part of the "visitable" movement (a zero-step entry and a wheelchair-accessible main floor bathroom).
- A flexible design, it can be used as an ADU, an in-law suite, a tiny home or as a backyard home office escape.
- The main space use vaulted and has windows on three sides. The bathroom has a shower you can walk or roll into with ease.
Main Level - Wheelchair Maneuvering Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 16' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss