Backyard Rec Room or Home Office with Kitchen and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This charming outbuilding exudes country charm. A barn door slides to reveal a storage room with pass-through access to the recreation room beyond. To the right, a pair of doors opens to a a large screened porch.
- The recreation room that makes up the core of this outbuilding offers a kichenette complete with island and eating bar. For those working from home, the corner work area and be set up as a home office.
- Storage is plentiful with pull down attic access from the recreation room plus two additional storage closets accessed from the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Storage: 308 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss