Balanced Facade Plus Indoor/Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- A balanced faced with matching gable ends on either side of the front covered porch with three arched openings creates a warm presence for this one-story house plan with finished lower level.
- A large rear deck is great for outdoor entertaining.
- A showcase great room features a great fireplace flanked by built-ins. The kitchen is open to the diing room and features a breakfast bar, center island plus walk-in pantry. Groceries are easy to unload from the garage.
- The master suite has a double tray ceiling and side access to the deck. Laundry is easy with your own laundry closet. The master bath features a two-headed shower, spa bath, private commode and his-and-her walk-ins.
- A second bedroom plus a study (which could be used as a guest room) complete the main floor.
- The lower level features two bedrooms with a jack-and-jill bath plus a second laundry room. The rec area is divided from the media room by an archway.. A covered patio plus an exercise room (or a potential wine bar) complete this house plan.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,498 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick