Barndominium-Style House Plan Under 3000 Square Feet with Oversized 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom Barndominium-style house plan boasts a modern farmhouse style with its timber-framed gables and ribbed metal roof. The wraparound porch provides plenty of outdoor living space, complete with a cathedral ceiling and fireplace.
- The heart of the home is located just off the entryway with an oversized island in the center and a walk-in pantry offering plenty of storage space. A two-story ceiling crowns the combined dining and living rooms.
- The master bedroom boasts a deluxe ensuite with a separate tub and tile shower, along with a dresser island in the walk-in closet and a pocket door that connects to the laundry room.
- Bedroom 2 has a generous walk-in closet, and is attached to bedroom 3 with an efficient 3 fixture jack & jill bath. An additional full bath lies across from bedroom three adjacent to the garage entry.
- The left side of the home is consumed by the oversized garage and workshop, which features a safe room and rear overhead door.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,914 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 6"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1307 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss