About This Plan
- Elegance radiates through this traditional home plan. Through a traditional foyer, enter a tasteful sitting area- perfect for greeting guests before continuing into the great room with intricate ten foot boxed ceiling.
- Set off by magnificently crafted wooden columns, the dining room area provides an excellent atmosphere for graceful dinner parties- business or pleasure.
- A wonderfully open kitchen with island and bright bay window nook will ensure you have all the tools you need.
- The master suite has a 10-foot boxed ceiling and access to the rear. The master bath has a corner whirlpool tub with glass blocks, double vanities and shower.
- Related Plan: For a siding version, see house plan 59441ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick