Beach Bungalow Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Shake shingles and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this 3-bedroom, beach bungalow, while a charming front porch welcomes you home.
- Inside, you'll find the shared living spaces on the left side of the home, and the sleeping rooms to the right.
- The formal dining room connects with the kitchen, which features an island for meal preparation and a counter which extends into the living room.
- The spacious living room includes a fireplace and access to the back patio.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and solitude, and discover a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture, master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms reside toward the front of the home and are separated by a 4-fixture bath and a laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"