Beautiful 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A wide front porch, under an arched, gable roof, invites you into this beautiful, 4-bedroom farmhouse. A cupola atop the 3-car garage adds character.
- French doors on the covered porch lead to a spacious foyer with a dining room to the right. A central fireplace in the family room sits beneath a grand vaulted ceiling, which continues to the back, covered porch.
- The open layout combines the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, and a large kitchen island provides plenty of workspace for meal preparation, along with seating for informal meals. A barn door leads to a roomy, walk-in pantry.
- The owner's suite boasts an attached sitting room, tray ceilings, and access to the back porch. The owner's bathroom includes dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. A guest suite provides access to the full bathroom on the main floor.
- The garage entrance leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers, which includes a laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 787 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12