Beautiful 4-Bed House Plan with Rearward Views
About This Plan
- This beautiful, 4-bedroom house plan boasts large, custom-made windows to correspond with the gable roof lines and take advantage of the rearward views. Ample covered porch space maximizes outdoor enjoyment.
- The main level consists of the eat-in kitchen and adjoining sun room with a fireplace. The kitchen island includes casual seating for three, and a corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level, and presents a 4-fixture bath, with two sinks, and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom on this level neighbors a powder bath.
- Downstairs, a game / recreation room greets you and includes a wet bar.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 reside on either side of the lower-level common space, and two sets of french doors open to a covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Storage: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12