About This Plan
- Beautiful columns on the front porch of this home plan create an ideal ambiance of days gone by. Enter the grand foyer with impressive columns wrapping around your comfortable and spacious great room.
- The convenient island in the kitchen makes preparing meals easier. The charming rear screened porch is the ideal retreat for coffee and the paper.
- Alluring French doors welcome you to your private master suite, complete with double vanities and luxurious corner whirlpool bath.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plan 59659ND (1,969 sq. ft.).
- Need to downsize? See house plan 59667ND (1,231 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 359 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick