Beautiful Detailing and an Open Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing on the outside of this Craftsman cottage is matched by beautiful detailing inside as well.
- With this design, you get both a large front porch and a side screened porch in back.
- The open floor plan stretches the views from the kitchen all the way back to the great room, with no obstructions.
- An arched opening divides the large dining area from the great room with its big fireplace.
- The master suite lies at the front of the home and has a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Use bedroom 4 as a study if desired.
- The second floor holds two more bedrooms and a hall bathroom.
- An enormous future rec room can be finished as you need.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 32402WP (1,643 sq. ft.)
- Building Restrictions: Cannot be sold with a 100 mile radius of zip code 28401
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 533 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 284 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 78' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick