Beautiful Inside And Out!
About This Plan
- The interior of this home plan is as beautiful as the exterior.
- Guests will feel at home in the private guest room with bay window.
- Entertaining is easy with this kitchen!
- The adjoining breakfast and hearth rooms and the nearby dining room create endless options.
- The master suite, privately located, is elegantly adorned with a box ceiling while the master bath sports a whirlpool bath and two large walk-in closets.
- The upper level houses a theater balcony, two bedrooms, and a home theater as well as a bonus room.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 59912ND.
- Downsize to just under 3,000 sq. ft. with house plan 59354ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 261 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick