Beautiful Traditional House Plan with Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Interesting roof lines crown the top of this large and beautiful Traditional house plan.
- Dormers, shutters and multiple gables enhance the curb appeal.
- The inside is filled with custom touches from the barrel vaulted foyer to the arches and built-ins.
- The upscale kitchen boasts a huge triangular island with seating for five.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the great room as it soars upward.
- Homeowners get a giant master suite with tray ceiling, sitting area and a barrel vaulted master bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 lies all by itself on the second floor and it has its own sitting area and a walk-in closet.
- Finish the bonus room to gain an extra 773 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 530 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 92' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick