Beautifully Designed European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch showcases the big circle-top transom window above the front door of this European house plan.
- Tall spires and an elegant hip roof boost the curb appeal.
- The home is well-designed to give homeowners the popular open floor plan and split bedroom layout.
- Triple windows in the huge great room overlook the rear covered patio.
- In the kitchen, you have both an island and a peninsula eating bar with the sink facing the gas fireplace.
- A bay window in the large master suite provides a sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- The U-shaped master walk-in closet creates his and her sections.
- This home comes with the option for 3 bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,551 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 5"
- Depth: 78' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick