Beautifully Designed One-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- A charming exterior and a wonderful open floor plan are incorporated into this beautifully designed Traditional house plan.
- Ceilings are embellished with tray and vaults and interior columns add an elegant touch to the dining room.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room extends right out to the big screened porch.
- Homeowners have a master suite that is away from the family bedrooms and even the master bathroom gets a vaulted ceiling.
- Party down on the lower level where you have a large wet bar and both a billiards room and a media room.
- Use bedroom 4 as a comfortable in-law suite if desired.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,837 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,670 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick