Beautifully Proportioned Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- The beautifully proportioned facade of this Southern house plan offers a welcoming front portico that gracefully curves.
- In the enormous family room, the ceiling rises up for two stories with a balcony overlook above.
- Interior columns are used to separate the kitchen area so the sightlines are preserved.
- There's a walk-in pantry and a walk-in storage closet off the dining room so you can store your good china, silverware and linens.
- Note the "her studio" off the kitchen which can be used as a craft room or home office.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom, so no fighting over rooms.
- A big rec room down the hall has a door to future bonus space over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,841 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 437 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 661 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick