Beautifully Proportioned Southern House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The beautifully proportioned facade of this Southern house plan offers a welcoming front portico that gracefully curves.
- In the enormous family room, the ceiling rises up for two stories with a balcony overlook above.
- Interior columns are used to separate the kitchen area so the sightlines are preserved.
- There's a walk-in pantry and a walk-in storage closet off the dining room so you can store your good china, silverware and linens.
- Note the "her studio" off the kitchen which can be used as a craft room or home office.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom, so no fighting over rooms.
- A big rec room down the hall has a door to future bonus space over the garage.