Beautifully Styled Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and two charming dormers heighten the eye-catching exterior of this Country house plan.
- Inside, four big windows brighten the large living room that can be seen right from the foyer.
- The country kitchen is huge and has both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- A cathedral ceiling tops the spacious family room that has a big fireplace and built-ins for extra storage.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet with the master suite having two.
- In back, you have two covered porches to choose from when you want some outdoor time.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 48' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick