Beauty with Service Hall to Garage
About This Plan
- Though not overly large, this traditional design offers great livability and a most convenient floor plan. The exterior features brick with wood-siding accents. Arched windows with keystone detail flank the transomed entry. A popular design, it comes in multiple versions.
- Open the front door to discover a two-story foyer with den on the left and dining room on the right. The kitchen and nook are a little further beyond, connecting to the two-story great room, with fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- The master suite is also on the first floor for convenience. It features a walk-in closet and bath with separate tub and shower, dual sinks and compartmented toilet. A tray ceiling in the master bedroom is a nice touch.
- Family bedrooms are upstairs and share a full bath. Bedroom 3 offers a walk-in closet. The three-car garage is reached from the service hall, which also has a half-bath and laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate 3-car garage design with house plan 69058AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 609 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick