Big And Bold House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Big and bold, this house plan features two levels of family living space with a private deck off the master suite.
- The large, over-sized garage has work shop space and has doors to both the deck and the inside mud room.
- In the stunning great room, a big fireplace provides a focal point for the whole family to gather around.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it boasts a tray ceiling, bayed sitting area and a private deck.
- Head down to the finished lower level which is ideal for big parties and entertaining.
- Four more bedrooms bring the house total to five and there's lots of storage space too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,286 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,143 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 129' 2"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 2432 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss