Big Family Style On a Small Budget
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Welcome home to a covered front porch that would be the perfect place to relax after a long day.
- The large great room shares a snack bar with an open kitchen/dining area. The laundry room is just steps away from the kitchen and bath 2 for easy clean up. Bath 2 has dual sinks and lots of storage built in.
- The master bedroom has a private bath with large jetted tub and shower. Dual sinks and an extra large linen cabinet give tons of needed storage. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet with plenty of storage space.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are very nice sized and have lots of storage as well. Convert Bed 2 into a den or home office if needed.
- This cute "large living" little home plan is perfect for growing families that need the room without spending a lot of money to get there.
- Related Plan: Save money with this simpler version without the attached garage - house plan 2585DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"