Board and Batten House Plan with Optional Master Sitting Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan (with a bonus room with bath giving you 4-bed flexibility) has a board and batten-accented exterior giving it a classy yet informal curb appeal.
- The core of the home is the family room that is made extra special with coffered ceilings and built-in cabinetry.
- The master suite is adorned with all the creature comforts imaginable, like a seated shower, a step-up soaking tub and an optional private sitting area.
- A second floor option is also available that would incorporate an additional bedroom and bath, perfect for a teen or in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick