Brick and Wood House Plan with Upstairs Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A brick arch, rocking chair porch and arched entry door greet you to this comfortable house plan. Brick and cedar shake siding create a casual and stable exterior.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling with beams and shares space with the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has a large island with seating.
- The dining room features a beamed ceiling and wide openings.
- The master suite features a beamed ceiling as well and is attached to a spa bath and large closet.
- The secondary bedrooms are separated from the master suite and share a bathroom.
- The upper level houses a flex room which could be used as a fourth bedroom or whatever use you choose.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 411 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick