Brick-Faced Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Spacious and traditional, this lovely home plan is filled with special touches such as 2-story ceilings, an open rail balcony on the upper floor and a future rec room over the garage.
- Columns separate the two-story foyer from the formal living room, adding an elegant touch.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook and adds extra light.
- An open layout unites the family room with the kitchen for beautiful views.
- The second floor has three more bedrooms with the option for a fifth.
- The future rec room lies over the garage and gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,209 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 78' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick