Brick House Plan with Lots of Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A clapboard and brick exterior give this flexible home plan great curb appeal.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has a fireplace angled in the corner.
- The kitchen has views extending in two directions and enjoys a corner walk-in pantry and an island with double-sink and dishwasher on one side and casual seating on the other. A kid's play area is steps away and has outdoor access
- The master suite has a sitting area that could be used as a nursery.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage. Or you could build a fourth bedroom suite.
- The house plans include both a bonus room and upstairs suite option as well as an alternate basement location.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 40898DB, 42538DB, 42536DB and 42535DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 10