Bright and Cheery House Plan with Upstairs Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Arched and bay windows complement vaulted and tray ceilings to make this home plan bright and cheery.
- The family room fireplace is on an interior wall to make room for windows on the rear wall. Built-in bookshelves flanking the fireplace make wonderful areas for storage or display.
- The breakfast room has great windows and a vaulted ceiling as well.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and an arched window. A main-level secondary bedroom makes an ideal guest suite or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick