Broad and Spacious Craftsman Home Plan with Fully Loaded Walkout Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This appealing 4-bedroom craftsman home plan features a brick and shake exterior with stone accents, arched front entry, and 4-car garage.
- The open-concept great room and dining area offer clean sightlines, easy entertaining, and plenty of casual eating options.
- A spacious kitchen boasts an oversized island, large walk-in pantry, and thoughtful built-ins.
- The set-apart main-floor master suite features a fireplace, private deck, generously sized walk-in closet, and 5-piece bath with a walk-in double shower.
- Adjacent to the master suite, a secluded study offers privacy and versatility.
- On the lower level, you’ll discover a spacious walk-out rec room with a tray ceiling and wet bar.
- Enjoy outdoor living at its finest on two expansive back decks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,810 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 4"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss