Budget Friendly 3-Bed Country Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding adds to the visually-appealing exterior of this 3-bedroom, country Craftsman home plan, while the footprint of this ranch design keeps your budget in mind.
- The front porch welcomes you home while protecting visitors from the elements. A spacious living room greets you upon entering, which seamlessly flows into the eat-in kitchen.
- Oversee homework or chat with friends sitting at the eating bar, while in the kitchen. The rear patio is perfect for a grill and accessible from the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is privately situated behind the double garage, and includes a walk-in closet and attached bath with dual sinks. Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, separated by a full bath and linen closet.
- A storage room in the 2-car garage helps to conceal lawn supplies, and built-in lockers in the mudroom allow you to organize your outdoor gear and shoes.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Storage: 29 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick