Budget-friendly 3-Bed House Plan with Farmhouse Front Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This budget-friendly 3-bed home plan has a farmhouse front porch, decorative brackets in the gables and a mix of board and batten, clapboard siding and brick trim giving it great curb appeal.
- Step in off the 170 square foot, 6'-deep front porch and you are greeted with the great room with 12' vaulted ceiling that is open to the kitchen/dining area. This layout - open front-to-back - makes for great entertaining.
- The split bedroom layout enhances your privacy and the 134 square foot, 6'8" back porch gives you space to enjoy the outdoors in the shade.
- Lockers just inside the entry from the 2-car garage help control clutter.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 51819HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Storage: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick