Bungalow House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Sturdy supports flank the front porch on this 3-bed bungalow house plan. The front door opens to the living room with an optional corner fireplace.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen which has L-shaped counter seating.
- The front flex room can be used as a den or a guest bedroom as it has bathroom access.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and his his and her linear closets and laundry conveniently located outside the door.
- Upstairs gives you two bedrooms and a den with views out the front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick