Bungalow House Plan with Optional Attached Garage
About This Plan
- A decorative dormer and sturdy columns accentuate the craftsman charm of the Bungalow house plan.
- This bungalow is reminiscent of those early shore cottages found along the beach.
- Designed for comfortable getaways and family gatherings, a primary residence or a weekend haven.
- This delightful bungalow features capacious porches, gorgeous view, large living rooms and a kitchen where the family can feel welcome.
- Related Plan: Downsize to a smaller version with 50142PH (1,595 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"