Bungalow House Plan with Second Floor Den
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing accents this attractive Bungalow house plan.
- The large living room has windows on two walls and a fireplace as the focal point.
- Get a view of the dining room from the kitchen where the peninsula eating bar has a half wall.
- Add a cozy eating booth near the door to the back porch.
- The master suite is on the main floor and two more family bedrooms with a connected bathroom are upstairs.
- A triple bank of windows brightens the second floor den that makes a great reading nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"