Bungalow with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A delightful flex room off the foyer gives you wonderful options.
- Use it as a formal dining room or study with a triple window to bring in light.
- The spacious family room looks out onto the backyard and gives you a long wall for a fireplace or entertainment center.
- Two half walls separate the living room from the dining room and kitchen so everyone can enjoy the views.
- The very private first floor master suite is large and comfortable with a walk-in closet for storage and a private bathroom.
- Two large bedrooms are on the upper floor and share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Add double doors to access optional bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick