Bungalow with Many Options
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman home plan features four over-sized bedrooms each with large walk-in closets.
- The flex space provides a perfect spot for that home office, playroom, or dining room.
- A breakfast area, and raised bar all provide twi places for casual meals with close access to the fully equipped kitchen.
- The great room includes gas logs, a coffered ceiling, and beautiful views to the covered rear porch.
- The master bedroom features trayed ceilings and the master bathroom leaves nothing to be desired.
- The expansive garage provides plenty of room for oversized trucks and SUV's and also includes a large storage area.
- The bonus room provides space for future expansion or for additional storage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 51085MM (2,400 sq. ft. in reverse layout).
- For a smaller version see house plan 51065MM (2,108 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan51116MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- USDA Approved