Bunkhouse Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This simple bunkhouse features a spacious wraparound porch giving you space to enjoy the outdoors on three sides.
- The front of the home is wide open and has a fireplace on one end. The kitchen has seating at the counter.
- Bedrooms are split on either side of this vacation escape and each feature full baths and walk-in closets.
- Rustic log siding paired with 2x6 exterior walls gives you great looks and energy-efficiency.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layouts with house plans 11524KN and 12912KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"