Cape Cod Cottage with Side-Entry Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Perfect in the suburbs or by the sea, this Cape Cod cottage has a brick exterior with tasteful shutters.
- The vaulted foyer progresses naturally into the vaulted family room, punctuated by a warming hearth. Expansive counter space, a built-in desk and a handy serving bar in the kitchen make meal preparations a breeze. The bayed breakfast nook and columned dining room allow you to be as formal or casual as you like.
- The sleeping quarters begin with two secondary bedrooms and a full bath. The master suite is enhanced by a tray ceiling, an ample walk-in closet and a vaulted bath with a radius window.
- Optional second-level space includes a bedroom and full bath.
- A side-loading two-car garage makes this plan great on a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick