Captivating Country Cottage
About This Plan
- A metal roof with a shed dormer makes this Country cottage home plan a standout.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is less than 28' wide.
- The wide foyer leads back to the main living area that is all open concept.
- Built-ins are on either side of the big fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen.
- The vaulted ceiling extends into the outdoor covered terrace in back.
- A first floor master suite is joined by two additional bedrooms on the second floor.
- The jack and jill bathroom has two sinks to keep things moving in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"