Casually Elegant 4-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Family Room
About This Plan
- This casually elegant 4-bed house plans has timber-accented gables and a cupola and weather vane atop the garage. Inside, coffered ceilings create interesting dimension throughout the main level of this home.
- A 2-story foyer greets you to the home and leads you to the family room ahead.
- The kitchen has a large serving bar with views to the vaulted keeping room with fireplace and the breakfast room. An island gives you extra workspace and convenient access to the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has a quiet sitting area with views to the backyard, a vaulted 5-fixture bath and two walk-in closets.
- Art niches are designed at the top of the staircase providing innovative decorating opportunities. A large family recreation room is incorporated into the upper level, providing flexible options like a media room or exercise area.
- An enormous optional bonus room on the upper level gives the homeowner even more choices, suitable for a playroom or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 234 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick