3 - 4
About This Plan
- Both the study with built-in bookshelves and the great room with fireplace boast cathedral ceilings in this attractive European home plan.
- In the great room, the ceiling rises from 10' to 14'6" and the study rises from 9' to 11'6".
- A wonderful open floor plan unites the kitchen, dining room and great room, all of which open up to the rear covered porch.
- Two family bedrooms on the right share a Jack and Jill bath while the guest suite has its own private bath.
- Double doors open to the deluxe master suite with tray ceiling and walk-in shower in the spa bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick