Cedar Shake Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Cedar shake and a cozy porch with round columns introduce this split bedroom house plan. This attractive house plan is elegant enough for the elite and conservative at the same time.
- Once inside the foyer, a ten foot ceiling continues through to the great room for a grand effect.
- The dining room has a column entry and opening to the kitchen enhanced with an eleven foot boxed ceiling and open bar seating.
- The kitchen and breakfast room both with ten foot ceilings, enjoy an outside view looking through a large covered grilling porch.
- An elegant master suite includes a large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, shower, and separate toilet room.
- A large laundry room and half bathroom lead to a courtyard entry garage. An upstairs bonus room is available if desired.
- Optional basement foundation available. Note the upper bonus will be lost with the basement foundation.
- , 59799ND and 59413ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 72' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick